There’s lots going on in our region! Check it out:
- Getting to Alazan has gotten much easier! New highways and bridges have made the drive from San Jose, Manuel Antonio, and Dominical much simpler, safer, and quicker.
- A new eco-friendly golf and ocean club, and a new luxury marina, both within 20 minutes from Alazan, are now operational.
- A major fiber optic telecommunications hub 10 minutes north of Alazan now provides the region with improved internet and telecommunication access. Former Costa Rica President Oscar Arias visited the area to help inaugurate this new center.
- A new hydroelectric power plant near San Jose was constructed in 2011 to help the country reduce its carbon footprint. Costa Rica’s target is to transition to almost 100 percent renewable energy by 2021.
- Microwave internet, 3G internet, and other options are providing higher speed and more reliable internet access for Alazan residents and guests.
All of this signals increased quality of life for Alazan residents and guests for years to come.