The Alazan community has grown tremendously since its inception. In that time, a lot has happened!
- Completed electricity, water, and road infrastructure
- Established an active Homeowners Association (HOA) that works to manage and improve the community
- Installed a welcoming and secure entrance gate and other security features
- Hired an onsite Property Manager duo to manage HOA maintenance and concierge services for private homeowners
- Trained a precision home construction and maintenance crew
- Designed and built 14 beautiful modern tropical-style homes. See pix
- Installed reliable fast fiber optic internet throughout Alazan.
- Permaculture Farm – An independent permaculture operation exists near Alazan’s entrance. Alazan community members can opt-in to participate. Over the years, this has included horses, goats, chickens, fish, and of course lots of fruits and vegetables, including “superfruits” like mangosteen and açai.
FUTURE – What’s On the Horizon
- Trail system (under development) – the Alazan HOA plans to build out a trail system for use by residents and visitors of Alazan.