- Alazan is not just another development; it is a community! We have an active homeowners association with annual on-site meetings, and an engaged HOA board that meets on a frequent basis. Neighbors know neighbors in Alazan and are working together to create a beautiful, environmentally-sensitive, and successful community for years to come.
- Alazan has succeeded where many other communities have failed: by securing legally titled and recorded lots; delivering electricity, water and road access to each lot; and by implementing property security measures. Because of these achievements, 100% of Alazan’s lots have sold, and 3 homes are currently under construction.
- A small community center provides enjoyment for the entire Alazan community.
- A number of families and our project manager live at Alazan full time, providing a full time presence at Alazan.
- The region surrounding Alazan has seen a recent uptick in interest by developers and investors seeking to enjoy the area’s unspoiled natural beauty.
- Visit our photo galleries and see what makes Alazan so special!
How Alazan Compares
|Support services (market, bakery, bank, hardware store, medical care, restaurants, etc).||10-25 minutes from Alazan|
|Internal road systems||Concrete block or paving strips at critical areas, retaining walls and plants stabilizing adjacent slopes|
|Electricity and water||Fully functional, delivered to each homesite, maintained by ICE (national electric company)|
|Lot size||Minimum 1.25 acres, up to 5 acres, average 2.5 acres|
|Views||Spectacular ocean, mountain, river valley, and forest views; Trees and topography afford privacy from other homes|
|Landscape||Alazan is preserving and improving the landscape by planting native trees and plants that will attract monkeys, birds, and butterflies|
|Home construction||At your choice, Alazan provides design and construction services to help you build your dream home. Alazan boasts 10 GORGEOUS homes and 2 more under construction.|
|Community cohesiveness||Neighbors actively welcoming new neighbors. Active homeowners association with annual business meeting and periodic informal meetings. HOA committees engage in tackling community issues.|